When your loved one needs a little extra TLC, A Better Solution can be there to keep them company and keep them safe.
A Better Solution understands the difficulties that a family faces when a loved one is in the hospital, or facility, particularly if that individual needs constant observation and care. Our professional and trustworthy caregivers are available to sit with you or your loved one in a hospital or facility for as long as necessary.
A Better Solution's facility and in-home services may include the following*:
- Reminding (medication, dates, routines, etc.)
- Maintaining patient’s comfort level
- Assisting with meals and feeding
- Providing companionship and conversationSeeking assistance from the hospital/facility nurse when patient is in need
- Monitoring patient activity (i.e. ensuring patient stays in bed, IVs remain in place, etc.)
- Supervising patient through the night, ensuring family members that their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Assuring the patient will not be left unattended and will be accompanied by aide at all times
- Assisting with personal care activities (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assisting with mobility
- Performing light housekeeping
- Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Grocery shopping
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Assisting with pet care
A Better Solution's Services are available anywhere from a few hours to 24-hours a day. A Better Solution also realizes that care does not always end when a patient leaves a hospital or facility. Should the need arise, A Better Solution's caregivers are available to transfer care to the comfort of the patient’s home. Our services are also available when a family caregiver is unable or unavailable to assist with their loved one’s needs.